Thursday, August 12, 2010

where to start??

So I've got so much to do, and I can't be bothered doing anything tonight. I've been asked by Stevie's kinder if I can do a tree painting/mural for them so the kids can all put their hand prints on it as the leaves, which would look awesome so I would love to do that. One of the mums saw Stevies wall and wants something like that but not so detailed and I think it's going to be on a huge canvas which is good because then I can try to get it home and do it here when the kids are asleep cause it will be a mission if I do it at kinder with the 3 ratbags to watch (well 2, stevie's so grown up now).
Next on the list is there is a fundraising dance night thing again for Stevies kinder and I said I would donate some things that I've made. So I need to finish that by thursday and I still don't know what i'm doing. I thought costumes for kids. Boys could have a superhero with cape and wristbands and a pirate with hat, eyepatch and shorts. As for the girls I thought princess and Indian. But not sure what to do with indian, guess it could just be a dress and headpiece with feathers and bits on there. Well 1 week to do it all so i'll post what i end up doing. Found a few idea's.. so cute when kids dress up!
Indian Girl
Found at Dress Ups.

xmas-kids-dress-4.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment