Thank you LAURA BRAY, beautiful idea.
1. Ask your child to draw a picture for you. Like a picture of themselves with their favorite teddy bear, standing under an apple tree would be perfect.
2. When they are done, trace the picture onto a piece of muslin and embroider it.
3. Be sure they sign their name and make sure you embroider that too.
4. Take the embroidered piece and make it into a pillow.
5. Watch as their face lights up when they see the finished project.
6. Tear up a little when they ask if they can take it to bed with them.