Saturday, July 21, 2012

Quick Change Pants

Here's a new line of pants I love!! 
They are from Anna Maria Horner's book Handmade Beginnings and are so cool!
My favourite things to make are when I get to use a few different fabrics so I can mix colour and designs and make them unique and I think they're pretty funky.
These Quick Change Pants are completely reversible, perfect for extra warmth in the cold months and perfect for going out in. If they get a little dirty then flip them out and wear the other side.
So cute and the sizes last a long time. The sizes are meant for the hem to be rolled up so as they start to get shorter then just wear with hem down. Also look great as 3/4 length pants!! My 3 yr old looks great in the size 2.
I have a huge pile of matched fabrics ready to chop and sew, so hopefully I'll get them finished soon.
All in my Etsy shop here.














No comments:

Post a Comment