Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Baby Cocoon

Ok so with keeping up with regular blog posts, I'll do a quick one tonight as I'm typing with one hand so it's a little slow. Here is a baby cocoon I crocheted just in time for Sonny.
Now if you want to try something like this then, GO FOR IT.  I don't crochet. I don't understand any stitches except the very one basic one. 
I got a crochet doll kit last year and managed to finish it but really had no idea what I was doing.
I saw so many beautiful cocoons on the net when I found out I was pregnant so I gave it a go. I didn't have a pattern but thought if I just made a really big beanie it would work.
And it did. I only finished it a week before he was born. A bit slow but worth it, I love it and so cozy for our cold winter months.



Crochet doll for Stevie


No comments:

Post a Comment