Thursday, February 24, 2011

Night Out.

Want to hear something amazing. Michael and I spend a night out together...ALONE. We have been meaning to do this for ages and thanks to Mike's mum and sister for looking after the kids we spent a night in the city. It's been about 4 and a half years since we went out so it was well over due. We stayed at The Sofitel which was beautiful and we had the most spectacular dinner at Sarti.
 I cannot describe how delicious it was and it was by far the best meal I have ever had.
We had a great night and I look forward to doing it again soon.
Thanks Mike, Love you x x
Our view.
 There was a wedding taking place below in the park, it was lovely to watch. You could see the bridal party walking across the grass to the ceremony.

 And I  haven't seen one of these in a few years either so I had to have a go, no surprise I didn't win.

No comments:

Post a Comment