Saturday, February 12, 2011

Joey and Aleethea

These gorgeous and colourful clothes are found on etsy at Joey and Aleethea. All designs and making are done by a mum. Those fabrics are just too sweet.
ANKLE BITERS - Cool Vespa Scooters - Turquoise Lounge Pants for Baby or Toddler or Big Kid - Boy or GirlGIRAFFE AND ELEPHANTS LINEN DRESS - Modern Safari Dress for Baby or ToddlerGIRAFFE AND ELEPHANTS LINEN DRESS - Modern Safari Dress for Baby or ToddlerANKLE BITERS - Mediterranean Blue Vines with Orange Elephants - Baby or Toddler Lounge Pants

1 comment:

  1. You ROCK!!! Thank so very much for loving my stuff and blogging about my designs - and my baby girl Lily up there :D, how very wonderful of you! Please let me know if there is ever anything you would like for your children, and I will send it to you at half price. Thank you again! Your blog is so lovely, cheers from North Carolina!

    ReplyDelete