Thursday, October 20, 2011

Secrets out.

Ok so I have to fess up, I have not been blogging at all lately due to the fact that I suffer extreme morning sickness! Yep I am pregnant with bubba number 4!!
We are so so happy and excited. It's only early days and I'm only about 9 weeks but I can never keep these things a secret. Especially as I'm to sick to leave the house.
Mike was at work for 2 weeks then he had to come home to look after us and has to go back in 2 weeks so i'm really hoping that I'm a lot better by then.
I can't say I didn't know this would happen as it has been the same with every pregnancy. I usually lose 10 kilo in the first month of being sick cause I just cannot eat or keep it down. And obviously with more kids to look after the harder it is.
So as much as I would love to have 5, 6 kids I'm pretty sure this will be the last. A sad thought but 4 is a nice number. The next month or so I might try to post photos of things I have made over the year that I never put up. 
Heres a few memories.
Pregnant with Stevie
Four Generations. My mum, me with Stevie and my grandpa.

 Stevie 9 months with dad.

 Baby Lachlan.
Loch 2 months at Stevie's 2nd birthday.
The night before Jimmy was born, madly nesting!!
 Newborn Jimmy
 Stevie and Jimmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment